You are making a difference in the world! (You just might not realize it yet)
Be the person who makes things happen instead of simply getting things done.
What’s the difference?
Getting things done happens when you’re just “checking things off your daily lists.”
Making things happen means you’re creating the world around you, changing the status quo into a better reality. When you make things happen, you inspire yourself and all those around you.
So, how can we do this?
1. Realize the difference between the two and as you go through the day, be aware and keep asking yourself if you’re making a difference or checking things off?
2. Ask yourself how, each time you “check something off,” you can find a way to tailor it to begin to make that change.
3. Understand what it is that you really want! Is what you want, simply for your ego or will it help others too?
4. BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! You have so much more power than you realize. While you might think something you do is a “small” act, it might turn out to be the biggest and best thing that happens to someone else all day! A small nod, comment, smile or hug could literally be a lifesaver for them.
5. Start small and notice the changes. See your “little” victories and build on them. No matter how good or bad things might seem, keep asking those questions we talked about earlier. Even more important, keep answering them!
You already make a difference in this world but might not realize it, or be willing to accept it. You were put here to make a difference. It all starts in the world within you, then the small world around you and then spreads outward. You are an inspiration in everything you do.
You make things happen and the world is a better place because you are here!